Thursday, October 20, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?


     Thought I should probably post something new but man is my life pretty mundane.  I feel like I need something really insightful or thought provoking to say or else what's the point.  At the least I need a funny story to tell.  I have none of those today but I'm here anyway.  The kids had a field trip to P Bar Farm in Hydro on Tuesday.  They picked pumpkins, saw some animals, and went through the corn maze.  It was pretty chilly that day.  I froze my pumpkins off.  They had fun though. 



     Tomorrow I'm off to the city with my mom and a good friend to go to the Affair of the Heart, a great weekend craft show.  Every year we go stay the night in a hotel and shop (ususally just walk) 'til we drop.  Some years we fill the car and other times buy nothing but a few snacks.  It's just fun to get away with no kids and have a good time.  I'll try and take pictures if I see something really cool.

     Today at the quick stop one of my vendors came in to make our order for the week for his brand of pop.  He was wearing a letter jacket.  Now before you start thinking it was some kind of cool vintage letter jacket, let me assure you it wasn't.  It was new and had one patch that said something about 2011 basketball.  First of all, really?  One patch?  Second, do you know how hard it is for me to take you seriously when you're wearing a letter jacket that indicates you just graduated in May of this year?  I feel like I'm a hundred years old now.  Thanks. 

Have a great weekend!
Cara

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you had a good week :|?))!! Keep writing you make nothing seem pretty fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete